top 10 songs that would be amazing to listen to in a cop car:
10. “Today (was a Good Day)” by Ice Cube – There’s really only one line about cops in this song (“saw the police and they rolled right past me”), but it’s still a great song to listen to while driving (especially if the car has hydraulics – I’m guessing Cornell’s probably does).
9. “Police and Thieves” by the Clash – This is kind of a cheap one. I really don’t even know what it’s about, but it would sound super cool and it has “police” in the title. Double points if you (the thief) convinces them (the cops) to do a coordinated dance motion to the "oh yeah" part in the chorus.
8. “Pancho and Lefty” by Townes Van Zandt – Not sure why I chose this song (probably something to do with the line about the “Federales”). Nevertheless, it's a great "road trip with your new buddy" song.
7. “The Law is for Protection of the People” by Kris Kristofferson – The irony would be so thick you could cut it with a knife.
6. “Breaking the Law” by Judas Priest – This one would be higher on the list if this were “Top 10 Songs to Listen to While Committing Police Brutality”.
5. “Roxanne” by The Police – Really any song by the Police would be appropriate. Besides, they all sound the same since they’re all sung by that annoying wuss who calls himself Sting (sorry, there’s a lot of history between me and the Stinger).
4. “I Fought the Law (and the Law Won)” by The Dead Kennedys – This version of the classic song would be ideal because they changed the lyrics to “I am the law so I won”. You should sing along while pointing at yourself with both thumbs.
3. “Radar Love” by Golden Earring – Possibly the greatest driving song of all time. It could only be enhanced by red and blue flashing lights, a spotlight, and an actual radar gun (see if he has one).
2. “Bad Boys” by Inner Circle – Some might argue that this pick is too obvious; however, I believe that driving in a cop car while listening to this song could easily be the most hilarious three minutes of your (or anyone’s) life.
1. “F--- tha Police” by NWA – Don’t think I really have to explain this one.
additions to this list would be greatly appreciated.