Friday, January 12, 2007

wound care

I think seeing my face improve makes me an expert in wound care. Here are some pointers.

  • Keep your wound moist and wet. Use anti-bacterial cream/neosporin
  • Keep your wound covered at all times. Change twice a day
  • Wash with soap and water - Ivory is a nice, gentle soap
  • Eat lots of protein. Mmmmm Protein shakes
  • Also be sure to take Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. This all helps you heal faster.
  • "Dry out" your wound and let it "air out." That is bad for wound healing. Keep is moist and dry and covered
  • Use Hydrogen Peroxide. This is good for breaking up dried blood, but it actually kills tissue growth.
Heal fast like me!

Tuesday: Wednesday:

I think it is pretty amazing how quickly I healed with proper wound care! (And just being superhuman....) Moral of the story: keep it covered. (and be gross and don't ever change your clothes.)


twinkiepatissier said...

holy crap!! and you are back on your bike racing, wow, wow, wow. so hardcore.

Anonymous said...

You are a stupid and a very very dumb whore i hope you die riding your bike i hope you fall into a ditch and them glide for the next 200 meter stupid ugly whore