- Keep your wound moist and wet. Use anti-bacterial cream/neosporin
- Keep your wound covered at all times. Change twice a day
- Wash with soap and water - Ivory is a nice, gentle soap
- Eat lots of protein. Mmmmm Protein shakes
- Also be sure to take Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. This all helps you heal faster.
- "Dry out" your wound and let it "air out." That is bad for wound healing. Keep is moist and dry and covered
- Use Hydrogen Peroxide. This is good for breaking up dried blood, but it actually kills tissue growth.
I think it is pretty amazing how quickly I healed with proper wound care! (And just being superhuman....) Moral of the story: keep it covered. (and be gross and don't ever change your clothes.)